Instructions for Students
2. On the left side of the screen, press the “join experiment” button.
3. Enter the instructors’ access code – this is the access code discussed in the "Using Pre-Made Configurations".
4. Students must click the “join experiment” button for the appropriate experiment (Typically they will only have one to choose from to avoid confusion):
5. Students are prompted for their username. They should enter a name that will allow you to identify them if you will give credit for participation. Then the student clicks “connect”
6. The Subject (student) is now ready to participate in the experiment.