EconPort is an economics digital library specializing in content that emphasizes the use of experiments in teaching and research. Content includes teaching modules, a handbook of economic and game theoretic principles and concepts, a glossary of economics terms, and an extensive collection of educational material, as well as software for running experiments. Teaching modules include: substantive coverage of a variety topics that are central to economics courses; instructions and guidance for professors who plan to use these experiments in class; suggested parameterizations for experiments; and graphical data presentation facilities. Integrated software includes applications for conducting game theory, market, and auction experiments.
The content sections offered are:
- Experiments - A framework that allows you to conduct a variety of online economics experiments.
- Teaching - Resources for instructors, including teaching modules centered around classroom experiments.
- Handbook - A virtual text of microeconomics closely tied to experiments.
- Cataloged Resources - A cataloged collection of microeconomics resources that are available on the Internet.
- Glossary - A collection of terms covering microeconomics, experimental economics, and econometrics, among other areas.