Bibliography for Public Goods Section
- Andreoni, James: "Impure Altruism and Donations to Public Goods: A Theory of Warm-Glow Giving," Economic Journal, Vol. 100, Issue 401 (Jun., 1990), pp. 464-477.
- Andreoni, James, "Why Free Ride? Strategies and Learning in Public Goods Experiments," Journal of Public Economics 37, 1988, pp.291-304.
- Andreoni, James and Rachel Croson, "Partners versus Strangers: Random Rematching in Public Goods Experiments," prepared for Handbook of Experimental Economics Results, ed. Charles R. Plott and Vernon L. Smith, June 1998, revised July 2002.
- Fehr, Ernst and Simon Gächter, "Altruistic Punishment in Humans," Nature, Vol. 415, January 10, 2002, pp. 137-140.
- Isaac, Mark R. and James M. Walker, "Group Size Effects in Public Goods Provision: The Voluntary Contribution Mechanism," Quarterly Journal of Economics, 53, 1988, pp.179-200.
- Palfrey, Thomas R. and Jeffrey E. Prisbrey, "Anomalous Behavior in Public Goods Experiments: How Much and Why?,"American Economic Review 5, 1997, pp.829-846.
|Copyright 2006 Experimental Economics
Center. All rights reserved. ||Send us