- Brown, Gardner. 1974. An Optimal Program for Managing Common Property Resources with Congestion Externalities.
Journal of Political Economy. 82, 163-174.
- Bohnet, Iris, Frey, Bruno S. and Huck, Steffen, "More Order with Less Law: On Contract Enforcement, Trust and Crowding" (July 7, 2000). KSG Working Paper No. 00-009. http://ssrn.com/abstract=236476
- Budescu, David V., Rapoport, Amnon, and Suleiman, Ramzi. 1992. Simultaneous vs. sequential requests in resource dilemmas with incomplete information. Acta Psychologica. 80, 297-310.
- Cardenas, Juan-Camilo, John K. Stranlund and Cleve E. Willis. 2000. "Local Environmental Control and Institutional Crowding-Out." World Development, vol.28, no.10
- Cassidy, Ralph, Jr.. 1967.Auctions and Auctioneering, University of California Press.
- Peter J. Deadman, Edella Schlager and Randy Gimblett (2000). Simulating Common Pool Resource Management Experiments with Adaptive Agents Employing Alternate Communication Routines. Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 3, no. 2
- Ebenhöh, Eva. Modeling non-linear common-pool resource
experiments with boundedly rational agents. Institute of Environmental Systems Research, University of Osnabrück, Germany
- Gordon, H. Scott. 1954. The Economic Theory of a Common Property Resource: The Fishery.
Journal of Political Economy. 80, 124-142.
- Hardin, Garrett, "The Tragedy of the Commons", Science, Vol 162, Issue 3859, 1243-1248 , 13 December 1968
- Learmount, Brian. 1985.A History of the Auction, Barnard and Learmount.
- Messick, D.M., S.T. Allison, & C.D. Samuelson. (1988) Framing and Communication Effects on group members' responses to environmental & social uncertainty. In S. Maital (Ed.), Applied behavioural economics, Vol. 2 (pp. 677-700). New York: New York University Press.
- Ostrom, Elinor. 2000. Collective Action and the Evolution of Social Norms. Journal of Economic Perspectives. 14, no. 3, 137-159.
- Ostrom, Elinor. Roy Gardner and James Walker. 1994. Rules, Games, & Common-Pool Resources. The University of Michigan Press.
- Rapoport, A., Budescu, D. V., & Suleiman, R. (1993). Sequential
requests from randomly distributed shared resources. Journal of
Mathematical Psychology, 37, 241-265.
- Reiley, David. 2000. Vickrey Auctions in Practice: From Nineteenth Century Philately to Twenty-first Century E-commerce.
Forthcoming, Journal of Economic Perspectives
- Rothkopf, Michael H., Thomas J. Teisberg and Edward P. Kahn. 1990. Why Are Vickery Auctions Rare? Journal of Political Economy. February, 98:1, 94-109
- Sanchirico, James N., and James E. Wilen. 1999. Bioeconomics of Spatial Exploitation in a Patchy Resource Environment.
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management. Vol. 37, No. 2, 129-150.
- Suleiman, R., & Rapoport, A. (1988). Environmental and social
uncertainty in single trial resource dilemmas. Acta Psychologica, 68,
- Vickrey, William. 1961. Counterspeculation and Competitive Sealed Tenders.Journal of Finance. 16:1, 8-37